Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Now that I'm a resident physician in internal medicine.....

Gone are the days when I used to sit on the computer reading posts on forums and blogs about how to get into residency in the USA. I'm 2 years into my residency now and it sure has been a bumpy ride. Since day 1 of my residency it has been a struggle to find the time and motivation (well mostly motivation, time is no longer that much of an issue) to study. And trust me, you do need to study! I decided to dedicate this blog to cases I come across during my daily routine at the hospital and address different clinical issues. This will help me study myself and hopefully help others along the way.

The first post is going to be about heart failure management and hopefully should be ready soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment