Search This Blog

Friday, December 21, 2012

The Non-USMLE America for an IMG!

So here I am, at the final steps of the path towards residency in the USA. I need not to say that it was indeed one hell of a journey! Taxing on both the brain and the pocket, but totally worth it. Nothing beats the feeling of ecstasy that follows after knowing that all your efforts paid off. But this journey is not limited to books and online MCQs, it is so much more than that. Most forums and articles will tell you what to study and what not to, but I decided to tell you more about the life and experiences of an IMG like myself in the US. It might not help you get good scores, but it will certainly give you an idea of what to expect since trust me, America is not what you see in the movies. So here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment